It became known that the famous animated series Happy Tree Friends about cute animals, characterized by extreme cruelty, was officially banned in Russia.
The Happy Tree Friends cartoon, posted on the Lordfilm website, has been declared banned by the Oktyabrsky District Court of St. Petersburg. In addition to him, 4 more cartoons were banned. The press service of the court said that watching Happy Tree Friends harms children, including harm to their spiritual and moral upbringing. In addition, this cartoon is contrary to the principles of humanistic education. As a result, the court declared Happy Tree Friends prohibited to disseminate information, TASS reports.
- Final Fantasy XVI and an unusual situation. The Japanese initially record English dubbing
- Report: Two “Dragon” Games In Development For Xbox – One MMO and Other Destiny-Like
- Babylon’s Fall: the beta has a release date first on PC, then PS4 and PS5
- Deathloop rated by ESRB. The game is full of profanity, intense brutality and drugs
- Final Fantasy X on Unreal Engine in 4K and with ray tracing looks hellishly good
It is noted that the prosecutor’s office filed a lawsuit. In addition to Happy Tree Friends, cartoons such as Space: Territory of Death, Legends of Mortal Kombat: Scorpion’s Revenge, Dante’s Hell: Animated Epic and Attack of the Titans were also banned. Film One: A Cruel World ”. All of these pictures are considered cruel because of some scenes and therefore can harm the mental health of children.
Foreign cartoons, mostly anime, began to be banned in Russia in January this year. Then it was reported that the Kolpinsky District Court of St. Petersburg banned several animated series, among which, for example, were “Death Note” and “Inuyashiki”.