Capcom’s next big title update for the action RPG could feature “at least eight monsters” that are “mid-tier and higher.” – Rumor
Capcom is hosting another Monster Hunter Digital Event today at 7 AM PDT which will have details on Monster Hunter Rise’s Update Ver. 3.0. Leaker PracticalBrush12 has spilled the beans on the update beforehand via Reddit.
- Zamtrios is one of the monsters not mentioned yet.
- The Allmother Narwa fight takes place in a new area specific for the final boss
- June, July, and August will feature new event quests that collaborate with other Capcom titles.
- Crimson Glow Valtrax will be more raspberry colored than Valtrax, with brand new patterns and moves, and will be a fight outside of rampage.
- Kirin has not yet been seen (oh the irony) in the game at all.
- Nor has Gore Magala, although they don’t know all the monsters to be added in the next three updates, they have confirmed 3 more updates but that they will have less content.
- Rampage weapons can now be layered to look like other (Rampage) weapons.
- Although rather vague, we can expect at least 8 monsters mid tier and higher in this update. We know of Crimson Glow Valtrax, Allmother Narwa, Apex Zinogre, which he confirms for sure; which means 5 other monsters. (if Zamtrios is to be believed… then maybe we will see other small monsters get their alphas like Great Jagras, Agnaktor, Bulldrome, and Great Jaggi). Fills up the 8 slots rather neatly.