Capcom has revealed the new content that will be added to its worldwide successful launch
Monster Hunter Rise is one of the most successful video games of the present 2021, to such an extent that for weeks the title has been among Capcom’s greatest historical successes . However, with the launch only came the first steps of the game, which in a mere matter of hours will receive the much anticipated update 3.0 . Then we review what Capcom has announced in the new direct from the franchise.
Monster Hunter Rise and all the news of its updates
Before going into details, on the other hand, we will leave you next with the official trailer of the update 3.0 of Monster Hunter Rise, which allows us to appreciate in detail the new monsters that are added to the game:
As we can see, Monster Hunter Rise update 3.0 will be available tomorrow, May 27, 2021 . Likewise, it has been confirmed that we will have up to three main novelties for the content of the work, which we can break down as follows:
- New monsters : The two main additions will be the Apex Zinogre and the Crimson Glow Valstrax.
- New Quests : These quests will primarily focus on the ability to hunt even more monsters in Apex form outside of the Frenzy quests.
- New ending : With the release of Monster Hunter Rise came an ‘incomplete’ ending that required a definitive duel. Version 3.0 of the game takes care of tying up the current loose ends of the narrative.
Something that we have also been able to know during the Monster Hunter live (via Nibelion ) is the roadmap that Monster Hunter Rise will follow in the coming months . While the content that will land has not been detailed, we do know when it will:
- Mid-June : A collaboration with Monster Hunter Stories 2; Decorative Tsukino armor will be made available for the Palico.
- End of June (version 3.1) : Downloadable content and event missions.
- End of July (version 3.2) : Second Capcom Collaboration; more downloadable content and new event missions.
- End of August (version 3.3) : Third Capcom Collaboration; more downloadable content and new event missions.
Ultimately, it only remains to remember that Monster Hunter Rise is currently only available on Nintendo Switch . However, a PC version is in development.