**The current feature list includes:**
* Any player can host and create their own private sessions for up to 8 people
* Ability to haul the same contracts/jobs together from the same company and to the same destination
* Synchronized AI traffic
* Synchronized time and weather
* Synchronized paint jobs, truck accessories, cabin accessories, and more
* Ability to communicate with other drivers via CB radio broadcast (X key), quick replies (Q key), or text chat (Y key)
**Notable issues / not yet implemented:**
* Mods are not supported in the initial release.
* Players can currently join only if they have the same set of cargo and map DLCs installed as the host has.
* Weather is not fully synced (only good/bad weather).
* Cables for remote trailers aren’t rendered.
* When using an owned trailer, there might be a company trailer spawned in the same location you are supposed to go to to load your cargo.
* AI vehicles might disappear when a player disconnects.
* Lifting bridges are not synchronized. They will be stationary for the initial release of Convoy.
* Sounds for trucks of other players are a work-in-progress.
* Sharing of the World of Trucks external contracts is not yet allowed.
* Steam invites work only through the Steam overlay.
* CB radio broadcast (hotkey “X”) interferes with the text input line.
* Cargo on an owned flatbed might sometimes intersect with the trailer
* The on-screen map in Convoy “M” zooms out together with chat scrolling in the Route Advisor.
**Intended changes/limitations while in Convoy session:**
* Time progression rate does not change when entering a city.
* The time in a Convoy session will advance to match the host’s time, but it is only visual – the economy time is not affected (If you had 2 hours remaining to finish the job before joining the Convoy, you should still have the same time remaining to finish your job).
* Special Transport jobs are not allowed. You can’t join a Convoy session with such a job active.
* Dynamic collisions are disabled for parked vehicles (you can’t push a parked vehicle away, but you will still collide with it).
* Knocked-down traffic signs are not visually replicated for other players; their collisions are simulated locally and works only in close proximity to the player.
* Toll gates aren’t synchronized, however, the opening is based on proximity like for AI vehicles.
* AI vehicle colours may differ after some time (so cached vehicles can be reused to limit memory consumption).
**Other features coming with 1.41:**
* Time and weather adjustments in photo mode
* Quick travel
* California reskin part 1 including 7 agricultural stations and a road layout rework
* New icons in the map legend