Last weekend of this February so rectangular And in what seems that we have a certain de-escalation again, we are going to continue with our lives and one of our favorite hobbies: getting to see a series or movie. Also, this weekend we have Golden Globes, so we will surely want to see some of the nominees.
But hey, let’s review the 53 premieres that arrive this weekend on Netflix, HBO, Amazon Prime Video, Movistar +, Filmin, Starzplay, Disney + and Apple TV +.
Kitty green debuted in fiction with one of the most outstanding independent films of last year and which comes to Spain via Filmin. The film follows a day in the life of Jane (Julia Garner) a junior assistant at a film production company. Through their eyes we will see the culture of silence that reigns in a toxic environment.
‘Billie Eilish: The World’s a Little Blurry’
The filmmaker RJ Cutler offers in this documentary an intimate look at the odyssey of some of the most important emerging musical stars from their life on the road, at home, composing until their stratospheric irruption in the world of music.
An unstoppable comedy that follows a group of ghosts who find that the owners of the house they live in want to turn it into a luxury hotel.
‘Crazy for her’
Dani de la Orden’s new comedy takes us up to date after a magical night. Adri (Álvaro Cervantes) will voluntarily enter the psychiatric center where Carla resides with the aim of reuniting himself.
- ‘Aicha’ (Friday)
- ‘Anote’s Ark’ (Friday)
- ‘The Assistant’ (Friday)
- ‘Cardin’s House’ (Friday)
- ‘Dance, dance, cursed’ (Friday)
- ‘In one part, everywhere’ (Friday)
- ‘January’ (Friday)
- ‘La fin des rois’ (Friday)
- ‘Fânerie 2.0.’ (Friday)
- ‘Forensickness’ (Friday)
- ‘Tribute to Satoshi Kon with Masao Murayama’ (Friday)
- ‘In My Dream’ (Friday)
- ‘Io sono il sole’ (Friday)
- ‘Laatash (thirst)’ (Friday)
- ‘Jordi’s lyrics’ (Friday)
- ‘Free us from evil’ (Friday)
- ‘Lock-Out’ (Friday)
- ‘Malpaso’ (Friday)
- ‘Marana’ (Friday)
- ‘Kill a dead man’ (Friday)
- ‘The miracle of the Sargasso Sea’ (Friday)
- ‘Music’ (Friday)
- ‘The names of the flowers’ (Sunday)
- ‘Quebrantos’ (Friday)
- ‘Sentimental’ (Sunday)
- ‘Seven Days War’ (Friday)
- ‘Shirley Temple Story’ (Friday)
- ‘Stalking Chernobyl: Exploration After Apocalypse’
- ‘A Stormy Night’ (Friday)
- ‘Eva’s Dream’ (Friday)
- ‘This Film is About Me’ (Friday)
- ‘Life in common’ (Friday)
- ‘Watching the pains of others’ (Friday)
- ‘The Wedding Cake’ (Friday)
- ‘Woman of the Photographs’ (Friday)
- ‘Me, my wife and my dead wife’ (Friday)
- ‘Billie Eilish: The World’s a Little Blurry’ (Friday on Apple TV +)
- ‘Gangs of New York’ (Sunday on HBO and Starzplay)
- ‘The Justice League: The attack of the evil legion’ (Friday on HBO Spain)
- ‘Pets 2’ (Sunday on Amazon Prime Video)
- ‘Pennyworth’ S2 (Sunday at Starzplay)
- ‘Ramona and her sister’ (Friday at Disney +)
- ‘Udham Singh’ (Saturday on Amazon Prime Video)
Espinof recommends …
Do you know of those movies that you would be watching in regular doses as soon as you have the chance? Well, Olivia Wilde’s directorial debut is one of them. A crazy night by a couple of nerdy friends who, as you can imagine, something goes wrong. It is a tape that transmits good vibes from the beginning, being impossible not to get into the tune of the fantastic Beanie Feldstein and Kaitlyn Dever.
On Netflix | Review